Adobe Creative Cloud Apps keep on asking to Sign In
Onderwerp: AdobeAndere veelgestelde vragen over dit onderwerp Alle veelgestelde vragen
In my case, Adobe folders didn't had permissions and activation files were corrupted.
Permissions can change due to conflict with other software or if group policy in your company is changed.
Perform the steps below in order:
1. Close all adobe apps and processes from task manager.
2. Provide permissions to Adobe folder on below locations
3. Rename SLCache on location : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
4. Rename SLStore on location : C:\ProgramData\Adobe
5. Rename OOBE on location : C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Local\Adobe
Once done, sign in to CC desktop app and can use apps.